Commercial Decks and Ramps
Lift & Accessibility Solutions can install commercial ramps to meet ADA compliance for public facilities. We make sure that commercial ramps adhere to width, handrail, and landing guidelines for proper usage.
Ramp considerations include:
- It should be at least a 1:12 slope if not a 1:15 slope
- It should have a flat platform in front of the door
- It should have flat 4 x 4 landing for each turn in the ramp
- It should have a smooth transition at the end of the ramp with no more than 1/4″ bump
- It should be made with durable materials
There are many types of ramps available. Lift & Accessibility Solutions can provide manufactured ramps for each client’s needs. Contact us for an evaluation to help you determine what type of ramp will best suit the needs of your building.
Call us today to discuss your accessibility needs – we can help!